Monday, October 11, 2010

nothing's gonna take you away...

I have been blogging quite a lot recently...

Perhaps this is human's nature...

When you are happy, you feel lazy to blog, because you will keep using the same excuses
(eg: awwwhhh I'm so tired today enjoyed too much...)


But when you are sad, you will never feel lazy, because you need a channel to let go whatever you are feeling...

I dunno what I am feeling right now... but I just feel like blogging...

and yea I got stuck here... I dunno what I wanna blog about...

Today's special:
Mummy, I talk to my bears every night okie...
Please don't ever think that you can steal them without me knowing,
tell me they are dirty and kindly donate it...
No matter what, I LOVE them...
Don't ever have the thought that you can take them away from me...

My world is now left with me and my bears... Perhaps...
~*i.love.my.bears*~

No comments:

Post a Comment