Thursday, January 21, 2010

my new year resolutions...

Hey people!!!

Happy new year once again!!!

So here comes my new year resolutions. Before it is too late.

P/s: Since I could tick none in my previous list, I shall refer to the list again.

1. Study 100x harder, be a nerdy girl.
2. Train myself to be smart, at least look smart.
3. Do not gain anymore fats, I won't wanna look like a bear.
4. Stop procrastinating, finish my works at least 3 days before.
5. Pay full attention in class.
6. Reduce coffee addiction, drink more milk.
7. Save more money.
8. Sleep earlier, before 1 a.m.
9. Make more friends, not enemies.
10. Laugh everyday.

Done... I'm not greedy...

Today's special:
I cannot jog. Don't ask me to go for jogging. I will faint.

Must be able to tick at least one end of the year.
~*wai leng*~

2 comments:

  1. Don't jog then exercise & sleep earlier lo. It's bout 1am! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not hard la, since you have vision already, you only need self discipline and determination... that's what makes 'dreams come true' possible.


    linked resolutions:

    RES 1,2,5
    studying harder + paying full attention in class = smart training (but you must understand what you are learning la, dun blur blur in class)

    RES 4,6
    stop procrastinating = less coffee intake for rushing homework

    RES 8,3
    one study showed "More Sleep, Less Fat". See the link below.

    RES 10,7,9
    by making more friends, you should be happier, thus spending less on entertainment. (unless you spend more with your friend entertaining? i.e.: shopping?)

    frankly speaking, erm, since your growing stage seems to be halted, drinking milk wouldn't help much in growing taller now... probably only reduce the chance of osteoporosis.

    source: http://www.nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v298/n4/full/scientificamerican0408-34a.html

    CCFE

    ReplyDelete