Sunday, October 18, 2009

to my dearest daddy and mummy...

To mummy,
Reason why I'm so in love with ABC soup

I remember few years back,
I was having soar throat and high fever,
just like now.
You woke up early in the morning to cook porridge for me,
but I was just too sick, or maybe too emo.
"Don't you know I don't like porridge?"
I said coldly and walked away.
You went out and bought me loaf of bread with raisin,
and asked me to eat it as breakfast.
"Harrrr... this bread again???"
"If not what do you wanna eat???"
"Errr... I feel like drinking ABC soup."
You started to lose your patience, telling me
"Don't you know this need at least 3 hours to cook???"
I looked at you innocently,
"Not just throw carrot into water and boil it meh???"
"Eat the bread..."
and you walked away...


During dinner time,
you asked me to eat dinner together.
I was preparing to just close my eyes,
and throw all the porridge into my throat,
after starving for one whole day.
But what surprised me was,
the ABC soup in front of me...
just like NOW.

Mummy, I love you.

**********

To daddy,

Someone came into my room,
and took my temperature in the middle of the night.
Although I was really unconscious after all the medication,
from the warmth of the big hand,
I know,
It was you.
(In fact, who is so free to take my temperature and wipe my sweat in the middle of the night except for you?)

Papa, I love you.

Today's special:
I know you two will never find out about this,
as I'm not that kinda daughter,
who will tell my parents how much I love you.
But believe me,
I'm way too grateful,
to have you two in my life.

Love ya forever.
~*daughter*~

No comments:

Post a Comment